Wednesday, February 24, 2016

The Scary TRUTH About Transhumanism (Transhumanism Genetic Manipulation Exposed Full Documentary)

Make No Mistake!I Will Not Compromise.I Will Not Comply.I Will Not Submit.I Will Not Break.I Will Not Roll Over.I Will Not Sit Down.I Will Not Shut Up.I Will Not Go Quietly.I Will Not Give Up.I Will Not Surrender!I Will Stand For Truth.I Will Protect The Innocent.I Will Sacrifice So That Others May Live Free.I Will Defend My Family To The Death.I Love Peace, But I Am A Fierce Enemy.I Will Fight For ChristI Will Die For ChristI Live By A Special CodeI AM A SoulJa Of GOD!!Whos With Me? Jesus Christ is the only truth, in this world of lies.Find him today, your not promised tomorrow.Subscribe for upcoming videos. ~SoulJa Of GOD



The Scary TRUTH About Transhumanism (Transhumanism Genetic Manipulation Exposed Full Documentary)

No comments:

Post a Comment